Frequently Asked Questions
What type of products do you offer?
We offer Event Stationary such as:
- Reception Cards
- Response Cards (ie. RSVP Card)
- Save the Dates
- Registry Cards
- Table Numbers
- Escort/Place Cards (Folded and Non-Folded)
- Thank You Cards
- Event Programs
- Gift Tags for Event Favors
Are your products customizable?
Yes! Our company believes in 100% customization. If there is something you do not see on our site that you would be interested in creating, let us know and we can make your vision a reality.
Are you available to meet with clients?
Yes! We service clients in South Florida Area. We are located in Coral Gabes, within walking distance of Miracle Mile. Our address is 2307 S. Douglas Road, Suite 102, Miami, Florida 33145.
Do you require payment beforehand?
Due to the personalized nature of the product as well as time and efforts put into the design, we require payment before we begin work on your product.
How far in advance should clients book your services?
Clients should book services between the following time frames depending on what event is being held:
- Save the Dates - 7-9 months prior to event date
- Invitations - 5-7 months prior to event date
- Menus, Place Cards, Signs, Programs, Thank You Tags - 3-4 months prior to event date
- Bridal Shower - 3-4 months prior to event date
- Baby Shower - 3-4 months prior to event date
- Quinceañera/Sweet 16 - 3-4 months prior to event date
This allows for ordering, processing, assembly, and shipping to be done with no rush.
On average, how long does it take for you to deliver your products?
It takes 4 weeks after the final draft has been submitted and approved to receive our products.
How does shipping work when it comes to my order?
We will calculate the shipping cost depending on the following three things:
- Amount of product ordered
- Where the package is being shipped to
- How quickly the product is needed
Please refer to our suggested ordering time frame in order to make sure we get your order to you in a timely manner.
What are your policies on refunds and returns?
Due to the nature of our products, we do not offer refunds. During our process, we will ask you to approve the design that will be printed. At that time, our clients are to verify all information including:
- Spelling of Names, Places, Dates, etc.
- Color and Design
Once a client has made sure to review these items and give their final confirmation, we will begin to process the order. Once an order has been placed, no refunds can be made beyond that point.
What happens if my order is lost, stolen, or damaged?
If items are lost, stolen or damaged during shipping, the United States Postal Service (USPS) Insurance will according to the claim limit. Once we are notified of the issue, we will open a case with USPS in order to recover the insured amount.